Vmmem high CPU usage - B5EED30B-F016-4CC5-B7C4-94D0D75D14C9/20191022074337
<!-- Download Docker Desktop 'Edge' (latest build) here: https://hub.docker.com/editions/community/docker-ce-desktop-windows -->
- [X ] I have tried with the latest version of my channel (Stable or Edge)
- [X ] I have uploaded Diagnostics
- Diagnostics ID: B5EED30B-F016-4CC5-B7C4-94D0D75D14C9/20191022074337
Docker vmmem process uses a lot of cpu : more than 60%.
- Windows Version:
- Docker Desktop Version: Docker version 19.03.2, build 6a30dfc
- Are you running inside a virtualized Windows e.g. on a cloud server or on a mac VM: NO
Steps to reproduce the behavior
Here are my docker-compose.yml and dockerfile
That's a useful answer
Without any help
Got the same issue, downgraded to 22.214.171.124 (Not 126.96.36.199, as that version doesn't allow wsl tech preview to start) by downloading the installer for this version from here:
after install, CPU usage is back to normal.