Go over all the following points, and put an
x in all the boxes that apply.
If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!
All devices showing their status
Around 1 in 10 times opening Home app, all devices show ‘unavailable’
Provide a link to a live example, or an unambiguous set of steps to reproduce this bug. Include code to reproduce, if relevant
Running the 2.3.8 SmartThings homebridge app and since the major update from 2.3.6, I’m getting a weird issue. If I open the home app using an iPhone 11, the device screen will sometimes hang and then say all devices are unavailable. If I tap any device (shown in the first photo) it will change from ‘no response’, and it will operate or if I navigate off the the initial screen to a room and then back, all devices then show fine. Waiting for a while on the initial screen changes nothing and they all show unavailable until I do something. This happens about 1 in 10 times I open the home app.
Homebridge running on a RPi3B+. Homekit server is a Apple TV4 with iPad 8th Gen as backup.
This issue also creates a bigger problem that if I request an action via Siri on the iOS device to operate something, Siri reports that ‘it didn’t hear back from the device’. Takes a 2nd request to do it.
I have phone screenshots showing issues too.
Please include a copy of any relevant log output to assist in tracking down the bug
Update to 1.3.4 made no effect. Just captured another failure.